The latest report titled “Propylene Production” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Propylene.
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Propylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Propylene Production Process:
1. Propylene Production From Natural Gas: This report consists of a thorough cost analysis of propylene production across propylene manufacturing plants via natural gas. In this method, propylene is produced using natural gas, which is done in two phases. At first, methanol is turned into a mix of water, dimethyl ether, and methanol. After this, the dimethyl ether effluents are turned into propylene and other by-products.
2. Propylene Production From Fluidized Bed Catalytic Reactor: This report consists of a thorough price analysis of propylene production across propylene manufacturing plants in a fluidised bed catalytic reactor. In this process, a low-quality feedstock is added with a catalyst in a fluidised bed catalytic reactor system producing propylene and ethylene.
3. Propylene Production From Ethylene and 2-Butenes: This report consists of a detailed cost evaluation of propylene production across propylene manufacturing plants from ethylene and 2-butenes. At first, Ethylene and 2-butenes are added to a fixed bed metathesis reactor and then reacted with a proprietary catalyst to produce propylene as well as isomerises butene to 2-butene.
Propylene (C3H6) or propene is an unsaturated organic compound, the simplest member of the alkene class of hydrocarbons. It appears to have no colour and is highly flammable in nature with a faint petroleum-like odour. It has high water solubility. It is available in three grades, namely, polymer, refinery and chemical and is produced through steam cracking of hydrocarbon feedstocks during ethylene production or as a petroleum refining by-product.
Propylene has extensive applications for producing acrylic acid, cumene, and propylene oxide, which drives its market growth. It’s also widely used as a fuel. In the manufacturing sector, it helps make outdoor furniture, apparel, and squeeze bottles, which gives the market a further push. In the chemical industry, it is used for making many chemical products like propylene oxide, polypropylene, and acrylonitrile. Also, as a propane alternative, it has employment in cutting and heating in the organic synthesis of materials like acetone.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA