Lord Ganesha is worshipped to acquire wisdom, knowledge and prosperity. It is considered that worshipping this deity before an auspicious work can remove all the obstacles. If you want to attain prosperity and fortune then you must prepare for the upcoming Ganpati puja in 2023.
In today’s post, we will discuss Ganpati puja vidhi which should be followed by devotees to seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha.
What Is Ganpati Puja 2023 Date?
Devotees can worship lord Ganesha on 19th September 2023 which coincides with the muhurat of Ganesha Chaturthi. Ganesha Chaturthi is a Hindu festival that is celebrated with great pomp and fervour across the country. It is believed that offering prayers to Lord Ganesha can bring health, wealth and good luck to the lives of devotees.
How To Find an Auspicious Ganesh Puja 2023 Time?
If you want to overcome the obstacles in your personal and professional life then you must confirm an auspicious ganesh puja muhurat. According to the Hindu calendar, the Chaturthi tithi ends at 1:43 pm on 19th September after which the Panchami tithi begins. Hence, if you want to observe a fast and perform puja, make sure to arrange the ganpati puja samagri a day prior to complete the rituals before the Chaturthi tithi ends.
What Is the Ganpati Puja Mantra?
Lord Ganesha is the most beloved diety in Hinduism and it is very easy to please Ganpati. All you need is to recite the easiest mantra, which is as follows:
“Vakratund Mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprahba
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarvakaryeshu Sarvada”
Recite this mantra during the puja rituals and perform Arti as per Vedic rituals to make sure that you are blessed with Lord Ganesha’s boons. If you are clueless about the puja vidhi, simply search “hindu pandit near me” on Google and you can find plenty of options to book a Vedic priest near you. Connect with a trusted and highly experienced pandit, who can either perform the puja on your behalf or arrive at your place to conduct the Ganpati puja according to your preferences.
Which Ganpati Puja Rituals You Must Follow?
Cleanliness and purity are most important when performing puja to appease Lord Ganesha. Take bath and wear new clothes to perform puja on Ganesha Chaturthi. Besides, here are the key rituals that you can follow to get blessings from Lord Ganesha.
- Wash the idol of Ganpati with scented water and cover it in new saffron cloth.
- There are different traditional delicacies that can be offered to Ganpati. However, Modak is the most favourite sweet of Lord Ganesha. It is a sweet dumpling prepared from rice flour, jaggery, coconut and dry fruits.
- You can offer 21 Modaks along with 21 durvas to perform the puja. Durva is a unique three bladed grass which is considered essential for Ganpati puja.
- There are 16 rituals that can be followed to perform the Vedic puja. In this, devotees chant Poranik mantra followed by Ganesha Shubh Labh Mantra, Ganesha Gayatri Mantra, and the above mentioned Vakratuna Ganesha Mantra.
- After the recitation of Mantras, the rituals can be concluded with the aarti of Lord Ganesha.
- These rituals can be followed for the next 11 days. On the 11th day, the puja is considered completed after which devotees can bid farewell to the deity. The idol of Ganpati can be immersed in water. Immersion can be done as part of a long procession in which devotees show strong energy levels and wish for a fortunate life ahead.
Ganesha Chaturthi is a popular Hindu festival that can be celebrated for 11 days to appease Lord Ganesha. Follow the rituals mentioned above and you will be able to conduct Ganpati Puja for a prosperous and happy life. If you are clueless about the Vedic standards then search “Pandit For Ganesh Puja Near Me” or you can also book an experienced priest from Pujarambh. It is a trusted source to book pandits for puja and havan online.