There are different types of diamond engagement rings that are famous and suitable for your hand. With these styles, you will look different from the crowd. Contact the experts now to get the perfect ring style for your hand.
Are you doubting about how to pick a diamond engagement ring to suit your hand? While this most possibly is not the first thing you think of when you begin discovering what type of ring you wish for, it is an important factor. You want a ring that will appear just as striking in the box as it will be on your hand. No one size fits all regarding hands: short, long, slender fingers, etc.
When you look at a diamond ring, your hands, some style even looks perfect or a certain finger while someone others. Therefore, it is something that is to be often ignored. To help you figure it out, we will give you tips on picking diamond engagement rings for couples that suit their hands. Finding a style you will love for a long time is the most important thing.
Top Diamond Platinum Engagement Ring Designs
- Short Fingers
If you have a short finger, you will require something that makes your finger appeal long optically. It is suggested that you do not take a band that is too thick.
- You can go for long Diamond shapes like a baguette or marquise. Moreover, you can have a look at oval Diamond Engagement Ring Designs. Your fingers will look proportional with oval diamonds.
- You should opt for narrower bands. By doing so, you can make your finger appear longer optically. Your fingers would look bulky if you wore a diamond band that was too thick.
- Slender Fingers
When picking a diamond engagement ring for women with slender fingers, the primary consideration is not to subdue them:
- It is possible to make thin fingers appear wider by using smaller stones.
- To widen the appearance of your finger, you should wear thicker bands.
3. Large Hands
The large hand can easily take tension away from a ring if it is too small, so the goal should be to find a large stone or a more grabbing diamond engagement ring for him.
At the time of buying a large centre stone, the setting can make a huge difference in how the ring looks on a woman’s larger hand. Three stone settings draw a lot of attention and are overcome by the size of the hand.
A diamond halo engagement ring may enhance the insight of the diamond’s size. The vintage, cluster, and split-shank settings are suitable for large hands due to their marked appearance.
Avoid rings with small or narrow bands, slim bands, and minimalist designs, as these will draw attention to the size of the hand.
4. Big Fingers
The suggestion for the big finger is to try to avoid the narrow stone or ring that makes your skin visible on either side. However, you can try these designs depending on your wishes.
- The emerald cut is your best; you can also peek into rectangular cuts.
- You should choose Trinity rings if you have wide fingers. You will appear to have a wider hand using small cuts and diamonds. Choose a band that is medium to slim in thickness.
- Small Hands
Quality is more important than quantity if you have small hands. The diamond you hold in your hand will look better with a better facet than a cluttered one. The general assumption is that big stones or bands should be avoided, but the opposite is true. The clarity and colour of the trilogy diamond engagement rings should be good.
- You can choose a ring set (trinity or princess) with a princess-cut diamond in the centre.
- You should choose thin or medium bands. Moreover, your fingers wouldn’t feel put-upon, and the stone wouldn’t be unbalanced.